Thursday, May 7, 2015

Thursday Thoughts

Happy almost end of the week!

These past few days have been full of work and running and not much else.

Monday we started off with a nice 3 mile run on the trails. I need to get some experience running outside and on hills for my next 5k.


Please excuse the poor picture quality.. I forgot to take one until we were already inside. It's no excuse and we turned out orange.. but it will have to do.

I also started a new strength training type thing to get my muscles a little more.. muscular? 


It really is kicking my butt at the moment. Fridays are usually my rest day from running so I switched up Friday and Saturday.

Tuesday went much the same as Monday Except that we took better photos! 3 miles down!



He loves me; I promise..

Last night was another 3 miles on the trails in the sunshine and HEAT! It was still 70 degrees when we got out to run at 7pm..



My hip flexor is a little tight again and I've been trying to stretch it.. thankfully tomorrow is a rest day.

My friend has been making it a goal to get over 10k steps in per day this week and I have been joining her! I've been pretty good about it since Saturday so I guess we'll see how the rest of the week goes! :]


How is your week going?

Do you think you get in enough steps in a day?

What temperatures do you like to run in?





No comments:

Post a Comment