Wednesday, April 29, 2015

My Summer Race Schedule

I've been reading a lot about everyone's race plans for the coming season and thought that I could throw my plans into the mix as well!



My first race happens to be this weekend on Saturday. It is the Sonnenburg Spring Walk/Run. I'm hoping to get a sub-30 time for this run.

My second run is May 17th which is the Lilac Festival 5k. Again, my goal is to get a sub-30 time for this run.

My third run is and 8k on May 23rd (a 3-day weekend!) which is for the Corning Glass Fest! My goal for this one is to get a sub-50 minute time!

I have another 5k on June 21st: The Stache Dash! I ran it two years ago and one man shaved a mustache into his chest hair!

One more 5k on July 11th for my hometown library. My goal for this run is to have my time be under 29 minutes!

And the last one on my Radar for now is a 10k race on August 20th. This one is a Twilight run at Sonnenburg gardens and I'm excited to up my mileage a bit. I would like to finish this race in under and hour.

There is a 1/2 marathon on September 20th but I'm not sure if I will do that one or if I will wait until Spring time to do my first 1/2... Who knows!


No comments:

Post a Comment