Friday, May 8, 2015

Favorite things about Friday

Happy Friday Everyone!


It feels like this week has been equal parts 'oh god it's going by so slowly' and 'I can't believe it's already Friday!'

The past week has been rough. Wake up at 5:30, out the door by 6, hour commute to work, 10 hour workday with a walk during lunch hour, hour commute home, hour of running, and then bed. Repeat all 5 days of the week..

It feels like it's always go, go, go and that I never really get much time to just sit down and relax.

So today I'm going to share my top 5 favorite things about Friday that I look forward to:

1. It's pay day! I get paid on a weekly basis and it's nice to be able to store some into savings for our house or pay on my student loan debt. It's just a nice thing to look forward to.

2. We get to wear jeans at work. Friday's are the only day of the week that we're allowed to wear jeans and let me tell you, as a (not so) recent college grad, I miss wearing my jeans and yoga pants every. single. day.

3. It's Date Night! Every Friday we choose to go out and do something or eat a cheat meal. Tonight we're going to grab some Dairy Queen and then go to the Drive-in for a double feature of the Avengers and Furious 7.

4. It's rest day. I will run and cross train for the other 6 days of the week, but Friday's are my day to rest and I enjoy them thoroughly.

5. It's finally the weekend. Weekends are more fun. There's more time to do things that you really enjoy doing and more time to just be outside. Plus you get to sleep in a little bit. Also there's the option of getting ice cream and I love ice cream. :]


What are your favorite things about Friday?

Ice cream; yay or nay? 

What are your weekend plans?


No comments:

Post a Comment